Prepares code for posting in an html-enabled forum
- PostPrep prepares code or text for posting in an html-enabled forum.
Paste or type your code into the Source box, click the Convert button,
and your converted code will appear in the Result box, ready to copy and paste into a forum editor.
- The Convert button converts text in the Source box and displays it in the Result box.
- The Clear button deletes all text in both boxes.
- The Select button selects (for copying) all text in the Result box.
- The Default button sets all options to their default values.
- The Save button saves the current options in cookies.
- The Load button loads options from cookies.
- If you want markup in your code that's being posted,
use UBB Code ([i]italic[/i] and [b]bold[/b]) and uncheck the options to convert those characters.
Or, just add the markup after the conversion.
- When posting code, normally you should disable smilies.
- PostPrep has been tested on W2K with IE5.0, and on W98 with IE5.5, NN4.75, NS6.01, and Opera5.12.