Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 34
Cross-Browser.com / Syntax error in current version of xCookie?

Cross-Browser.com

X Library Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New user registration is currently disabled.

#1 April 24, 2012 5:11:26 pm

ericj
Website

Syntax error in current version of xCookie?

In the version of xcookie.js that comes in X23 we have what causes a syntax error in Chrome:

instead of "obj : function" you have "obj = function"

del: blah blah blah,
  obj = function(cn, s, d2) {
    var i, a, b, cv, o = {};
    cv = this.get(cn);
    if (cv) {
      a = cv.split(s);
      for (i = 0; i < a.length; ++i) {
        b = a[i].split(d2);
        o[b[0]] = b[1];
      }
    }
    return o;
  }
};

#2 May 9, 2012 2:46:46 pm

MikeFoster
Administrator
Website

Re: Syntax error in current version of xCookie?

Hi Eric, it's great to hear from you. Sorry for the late reply.

I don't know what I did, but I've evidently made some kind of mixup with xCookie. The "xcookie.js" in my main source, as well as the one here: "http://cross-browser.com/x/lib/view.php?s=xCookie", does not even have the "obj" property, and both of their xml files show rev 2.

Thanks for the heads-up. For the fix I don't know if I should remove "obj" or just fix it. I don't remember why I removed (or added) it in the first place, LOL.

At work I'm no longer involved in front-end development. I can't remember the last time I even touched any Javascript. Actually I was thinking of disabling the signup page here. Even if there were activity here, I wouldn't have time to support it.

All the best to you and yours.

Board footer