Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 34
Cross-Browser.com / Quick question

Cross-Browser.com

X Library Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New user registration is currently disabled.

#1 December 19, 2009 9:12:10 am

RaseOccaple

Quick question

Hello, I'm new at the web. Is there a beginners forum?
Regards

#2 December 20, 2009 4:50:08 am

DaveMorton
Website

Re: Quick question

Hi, RaseOccaple, and welcome!
It all depends on what area of "the web" you mean. smile
If you're referring to the web in general, then you may wish to check out  the HFT Online Forums.
If you're talking about web design in general then Sitepoint Forums has a beginner's forum.
Then again, of course, we don't mind beginner questions here, either. I might suggest, however, that you think about what your question is about, and try to post in the forum here (or anywhere, for that matter) that best fits what your question is about.

I hope this answers your question. smile

Safe, Reliable Insanity, since 1961!
http://www.geekcavecreations.com

Board footer