Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 34
Cross-Browser.com / [xAnimation] move element to a sequence of points

Cross-Browser.com

X Library Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New user registration is currently disabled.

• Index
  •  » X Library
  •  » [xAnimation] move element to a sequence of points

#1 November 23, 2009 12:56:13 am

ap_prog

[xAnimation] move element to a sequence of points

I'm using xAnimation.line to move an element to a new point on the screen. Its working fine. What I now need to do is to move the element to a number of different points with a specified pause at each point. Unfortunately the only way I've come close to doing it is by creating multiple objects - its a bit of a mess.

Is there a way to use one object and pass a series of points to it (rather than just one)?

Andrew

#2 November 23, 2009 11:16:15 am

MikeFoster
Administrator
Website

Re: [xAnimation] move element to a sequence of points

Hi Andrew, Welcome to the forums!

I put together (very quickly) a demo which shows one of the many ways that this could be done. As you'll see, the "pause" is just another animation where the target position is the element's current position - LOL. I'll be thinking about improving this.

xAnimation Sequence Experiment

Thanks! smile

#3 November 23, 2009 6:02:02 pm

ap_prog

Re: [xAnimation] move element to a sequence of points

Thanks Mike, It was just what I was after.

Andrew

• Index
  •  » X Library
  •  » [xAnimation] move element to a sequence of points

Board footer