Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/include/common.php:62) in /home4/mfoster/public_html/cb/forums/header.php on line 34
Cross-Browser.com / Updates

Cross-Browser.com

X Library Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New user registration is currently disabled.

#1 January 10, 2008 11:19:40 am

MikeFoster
Administrator
Website

Updates

Moving to a new host

My sites have been hosted by RivalPro.net since 2001. Now, Matt has notified us that he will start phasing out the RivalPro.net service. I have been very pleased with his services, support and pricing. I wish him success in all things.

I am now in the process of moving all my sites to HostGator. I'm trying to make the move transparent, but I may have to take the forums down for a bit. I'll keep you posted.

I haven't touched my sites in months

There are several different reasons.

1. I just don't have as much spare time as I did before.

2. I became very discouraged about the forums. I had hoped that everyone would "help each other" - but that's not happening. There are many, many unanswered questions - I would have to quit my job to be able to answer them all because many of them require alot of time to answer.

I have provided free code, free support and free development for over 7 years - it's been a great hobby; I've loved it. I've made many wonderful friends. But now I'm involved in some projects that actually pay, and I don't have as much time for my hobbies.

Some of you may remember that I've done this before - occasionally I get burned-out from doing so much work for free and then I have to get away from it for a few months. So... there's no telling how this will turn out.

I will leave the forums open for now. I will drop in occasionally to chat.

I thank you all so much for your support, encouragement and friendship. smile

Board footer